x

Long & Crop


I've never worn a total white combination. Really, never. I also thought that I never would. You know, it's not easy for someone like me who loves ice cream, pasta and french fries with a lot of tomato salsa to even wear a white blouse without ruining it in literally ten minutes.
But when I came across this combo of a white crop top and this amazing white bodycon midi skirt - I knew that I had to bring the ice cream out of my way. That's more difficult than it sounds, ha ha. But somehow we managed to take photos of this look and I managed to keep everything clean the whole day! Can I get applause please?

If you're a food lover like me but would like to take the risk (I know you can do it), here are the pieces I wear in this outfit:




photo credit: Jessi Malay from My white T

No comments:

Post a Comment